Examples of customers and use:
- Researchers and lecturers from educational insitutes who need good animations for special presentations and lectures – see example from professor Sine Reker Hadrup the DTU
- Small, biotech companies who need to convince investors by showing complicated, biological rationales in an easy-to-understand-way – see example from Monta Biosciences
- Pharmaceutical, biotech or engineering companies who need animations for internal educational purposes or promotional purposes – see example from Novozymes or Lundbeck here
- Public research institutes who need to inform the public about research and campaigns – see example here from Statens Serum Institute
- Research groups applying for funding with a need to explain aims and goals clearly
- Students with special needs for communication of their science. See example from Aalborg University or Lund University here.
- NGOs with a need to promote their mission and explain the biology behind – see example from AI Scope