I am Ann-Louise Bergström and I am the founder and owner of Moving Science.
I have always been fascinated by nature. Especially the mechanism and the evolution driving the amazing life on Earth. Another passion, I have had since I was a child, is to draw. To tell stories with illustrations and images, which is also what I do in Moving Science. With drawings, 3D graphics and animations.
I am educated as a biologist (with PhD in neuroscience) and have worked as a researcher for many years. I have especially done research in the fields of neuroscience, cell biology and protein chemistry, circadian biology, prion diseases and Parkinson’s disease. I resigned my position as a researcher in 2017 to focus full-time on scientific & medical animation and illustration. In addition to running Moving Science, I work part-time as animator, illustrator and e-learning-developer at a hospital in the Copenhagen Region.
What I offer
- Biology and life science
- Technical sciences
- Pharmaceutical research and development
- Medicine and medico
- Other scientific areas
I can help you with:
- Idea-generation and story-board
- Building of 3D models or incorporation of existing 3D data (e.g. from 3D scans, PDB database etc.)
- Drawing of 2D elements or import of figures that you already have
- Vector-graphics (for logos, icons, simple graphics)
- Data-visualizations of real-world data, either in 2D or 3D
- Texturing, ligthing, background scene building
- Animation of elements
- Animation on top of real film or images
- Addition of explanatory text
- Sound effects and/or music
- Building of web-pages
Software, that I use:
I use Blender for 3D-graphics and animation, Python for scripting, Inkscape for vector-graphics and Krita (as well as old-fashioned paper and pen) for free-hand drawing and painting. I create music with Garageband and design webpages with WordPress. Sometimes I use Jmol for molecule visualization. I also have some knowledge of GIMP (photo editing). If you need me to work in some other software, I am always willing to learn something new!
Please feel free to contact me on mail (email@example.com) or phone (+45 51609532) if you have an animation or illustration job you would like to discuss. Or connect with me on LinkedIn. You are also very welcome to visit my YouTube-channel. Please also contact me if you want good advice on how to start to work with animations yourself.
Moving Science, cvr-nr. 39500140